If a lightweight four-buckle AT boot is on your list, the Dynafit ZZero4 Green Machine TF Ski Boot is a proven player in the tech-binding-compatible boot market. Combining a full carbon cuff with a lightweight shell, the Zzero4 is lightweight and packs solid downhill performance.
The walk mode and anatomically designed tongue make this boot a pleasure on the uptrack. The four-buckle and carbon construction deliver the power necessary to drive today’s big skis in powder and technical conditions. The Dynafit Zzero4 Green Machine TF Ski Boots are the only boot you need to own.
- Shell: Pebax®
- Tongue: Pebax® and Carbon Fiber
- Buckles: 4 Magnesium and Power Strap
- Foarward Lean: 15°, 21° and walking release
- Cuff Roatation: 40°
- Dynafit Quick-Step-In inserts
- Sole: DynaGrip Ultralight
- Bindings: Dynafit Quick-Step-Ins, ISO Touring
- Weight (per pair): 1585 g
|Buckle Layout:||4 Buckle|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|